X-ray machine image chain, also known as X-ray image intensifier TV system, includes image intensifier, CCD camera/digital camera, central control box, monitor, computer and other configurations. From the camera point of view, divided into two major categories of analog television systems and digital television systems. At present, analog television systems have gradually been replaced by digital television systems. Because the digital television system has higher pixel and resolution and better functions, the level of image diagnosis has been greatly improved. The following is an analysis of the configuration and working principle of analog TV systems and digital TV systems, respectively:
First, analog television system
1, the basic configuration: image enhancer NK-23XZ; CCD camera NK15C; image processor NK2012/PRO4; medical monitor NK1410A
2. Working principle: The image intensifier will receive the X-rays through the photoelectric effect, and the output signal is visible light signal. After the analog camera captures the optical signal, it converts the optical signal into a video signal (VIDEO SIGNAL) and sends it to the central control box (image processor). The central control box is equipped with a special BNC interface, and the central control box will reduce the noise. The processed signal is delivered to the medical monitor for imaging.
3. The price of the analog TV system is relatively cheap and the function is simple. The image can be reversed, noise reduction, etc. processed, and 8+1 image processing can be stored, including the function of the end frame freeze. At present, analog television systems have gradually been replaced by digital television systems. Analog TV systems can meet the needs of medical examinations in smaller hospitals.
4. The analog television system is also divided into two types: general sweep and high sweep. The high sweep ratio is more effective than the general sweep noise reduction, and the image can be reversed up and down, left and right reversed, and the image effect is clearer.
Second, digital television system
Digital TV systems are mainly divided into two different configurations:
1. For a relatively mature enterprise with X-ray image chain technology, digital TV systems only need to purchase image intensifiers, digital camera + DEMO software (camera basic development kit). Enterprises can use the existing camera DEMO software on the basis of workstation software development at the secondary and tertiary levels to meet deeper camera use requirements. Workstation level 2 development software refers to the in-depth development of camera functions, such as digital spotting and other functions. The three-level development of the workstation software mainly includes the development of the functions of the terminal users, such as patient files, storage, and recall.
2. For X-ray machine repairers, digital television system is recommended to configure: image intensifier, digital camera NK1566; central controller (central controller / central control box), computer (PC), workstation software, monitor, network card .
3. Working principle: The image intensifier will receive the X-rays through the photoelectric effect, and the output signal is a visible light signal. After the digital camera captures the optical signal, it converts the optical signal into a (GIGE SIGNAL) digital signal. The central controller is equipped with a GIGE network port, and the central controller serves as a communication bridge between the camera and the generator. At the same time, with its well-developed digital image processing software, medical applications can perform image storage, recall, or film printing based on the patient's condition.
4. The advantages of digital television systems can be used as the supporting use of C-arms, as well as supporting the use of digital gastrointestinal tracts, and can also be used for the upgrade and transformation of analog X-ray machines.